Rolf Schmidt Industriplast A/S supplies mould kits and transport and distribution systems to leading manufacturers in the brewery, machinery and pharmaceutical industries. Our success is built on project-oriented development work, with the aim of supplying turnkey plants and systems. It is not uncommon for bottle sizes and/or geometry to change quickly. Our strength lies in being able to quickly supply complete mould kits that match the new bottle format.
Our primary design tool is Inventor, which makes it easy to design even very complex mould kits. CAD software is also used extensively in general design tasks, where 3D illustration is an obvious advantage for the client, designer and programmer.
We use a food grade material in the manufacture of our mould kits, which ensures minimal friction and prevents the items passing through the mould kit from being damaged.
A typical project proceeds as follows:
- Measure the customer’s existing machine and mould kit
- Measure the new bottle/jar/can
- Create a design drawing of the existing machine and mould kit in our 3D CAD program (Inventor)
- Design and fine-tune the plastic components in 3D CAD for the new format
- Produce new format components
- Install and perform test runs in cooperation with the customer
Rolf Schmidt Industriplast is one of only a few players in the industry to provide detailed drawings, making it easy to reorder and replace individual components.
Personal advice and the regular exchange of information provide the basis for constructive cooperation, and the team at Rolf Schmidt Industriplast A/S is always ready to assist you.